App updates are more common than you ever notice. Most people have their apps on auto update and never seem to care. But for iPad users it has turned into an issue. The new updated version of apps give when tried to download will prompt a message “this app is not compatible with iPad” or “YouTube is not compatible with iPad” or “Netflix is not compatible with iPad”. I like to keep the number of…
TRENDING RIGHT NOW
- How To Fix Snapchat Front Camera Not Working 
- Snapchat “Due To Repeated Failed Login Attempt” [Error 2022]
- How To See & Use Ghost Trails On Snapchat?
- How To See If Someone Has Snapchat Plus?
- What Do The Eyes Mean On Snapchat Story Views? 
- What Is Background App Refresh? [iPhone/iPad/Android]
- No Location Found v/s Location Not Available [Difference]
- How To Download Apps Not Compatible With iPad?